Committed to Extending the Life of America’s Ambulances.
Located in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, the Jefferson Remount Center offers professional, OE-quality ambulance remount services. Our dedicated team of experts will work with you to address your specific needs. You can rest assured that all our remounts are built to the latest federal safety standards, such as FMVSS, to protect your crew.
The REV Ambulance Remount Center – Jefferson spans over 25,000 sq. ft. The facility is self-contained with the ability to fabricate and weld certain components, build wire harnesses, and certain cabinets.
REV Optional Paint Services
The Jefferson facility offers optional body painting services utilizing its state-of-the-art paint booths. Primers are applied using the latest advanced electrostatic technology. The latest Binks plural component systems assure proper component mixing ratios for both primer and finishing coats.
Classic Remount Package
To help jump-start your remount project, REV offers a classic remount package that covers more than a dozen components with a 7-year/70,000-mile warranty on workmanship items, plus a 7-year/70,000-mile limited warranty on applicable paint.
• Chassis changeover (same make & model)
• New isolators & mounts
• New cab console
• New front console switch panel (analog rocker switches)
• New patient area switch panel (analog rocker switches)
• New wheel simulators/ high hat covers
• New mud flaps
• New upholstery in patient compartment
• New Dri-Dekz® on compartment floors
• New door switches
• New free-floating exterior handles & door hardware
• 1875 chrome door handle system (may require addition of paint option)
Contact Us at Jefferson, NC, to Begin Your Ambulance Remount.